Friday 16 March 2012

Food Waste Friday


FoodWasteFriday
Friday speeds around, you open the fridge in "Darn it" there is something in there that needs throwing away.
I reckon this tin of condensed milk has secret camouflage technology as I swear I had not noticed it.

It has been sitting at the back of the top shelf for nearly 2 weeks since I had visitors. Not sure what I could have done with a half tin of condensed milk anyway... any ideas?

Checked every other shelf and nothing to report, everything looking ticketyboo.

Final spend for this week (not including petrol) - £5.50 however that does include £1 into the pot for an office lottery ticket. We never normally do this but after a rough week. It was decided we could do use the £37M. :o)

What are you up to this weekend?

Frugally yours
Abigail
x

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how much you bake but if you beat condensed milk with the same amount of butter, it can make a nice cream for a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't have milk, so I have no ideas for you for the condensed stuff, but that's not too bad of a week for you! Good luck with the lotto ticket hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're only going to use it for cooking, you could freeze it for later.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail