Thursday 14 April 2016

Nearly 6 months.

On Wednesday my beautiful daughter will be 26 weeks old. 

The last 6 months have flown by and I feel incredibly blessed.

I'm sitting here at 6.13am breast feeding my little girl who I have to be honest smells vaguely of poo. I'm happier than I have ever been. Motherhood has been a joy to me. I have been lucky, she's been a good sleeper from the beginning and breastfeeding came easily.

I'm 40 in just over a week, apart from the mortgage I'm debt free and life is pretty good folks!

I decided not to share my daughters photo online, but just one today I think.


Oh and did I mention The Chap asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day?

Yours frugally
Abigail X

8 comments:

  1. She's lovely even with a vague smell of poo. I only managed a few weeks breast feeding, never produced enough milk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, forgot to add, well done on being debt free and congratulations on your engagement.

      Delete
  2. She's beautiful. I really enjoyed breastfeeding my younger daughter as I hadn't managed it with my elder one. I did it for 13 months until she decided she no longer wanted to.
    Congratulations on your engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she is beautiful and congratulations on the engagement! :)
    Any plans on a wedding date? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังเกาหลีใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a beautiful blog.It is very astonishing and marvelous design.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visit the historical city of India and also see the beauty of Taj Mahal in the reflection of Sun in our Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI
    Nice blog amazing article is so beautifully described its should thanks for sharing
    any one can like to explore Beautiful INDIA visit us we are PACIFIC TOUR INDIA join us
    Some Packages:-
    Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days

    Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days

    Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

    Golden Triangle & Varanasi

    Golden Triangle & Ranthambore

    for more information contact us
    CONTACT INFO
    Shop No.16, First Floor, Prerna Plaza, Fatehabad Road, Agra- 282001
    Mob : +91 - 9759747417, 9568617417
    Email: info@pacifictourindia.com,

    Web-side: www.pacifictourindia.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail