Friday 29 June 2012

Food Waste Friday


FoodWasteFriday
Every friday I link up with Frugal Girl in an effort to reduce to food waste.

As I mentioned I am away this afternoon to London for the weekend to stay with my good friend S, but relocating to Surrey on Sunday.

I have made an concerted effort to eat up all my perishable food items this week, which has led to three days of homemade tuna fishcakes.

So one would think I had nothing to report again today. Not true :o(

One tablespoon of baked beans left in a can from my tea on Sunday.
I do need to do a big shop upon my return on Thursday. As the cupboards are remiscent of Old Mother Hubbord here at W Towers.

I think I can sleep easily with such a small amount of waste to report this week, though I cannot polish my halo.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Hope the sun shines and you enjoy your friends and family.

Frugally yours
Abigail
x

1 comment:

  1. I make salmon cakes but never thought about making tuna cakes. I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail