Thursday 7 June 2012

I’m In The Mood

I am in the mood today for paying off some more debt, unfortunately I have no spare cash to do that.

So I put a pair of unworn M&S shoes on Ebay. Unworn due to the fact the heels on them are elegantly tall and entail me towering over The Chap. I loved them when I got them and still do, but they have never been worn, so go they must.

I really want to try and make some money this month, but am struggling to know what to sell and how much to expect to get for items.

For example these shoes cost me £29.50 a year ago and are unworn, even sporting the labels on the bottom. I hope that I could get c. £10. We will see if that is achievable over the next 7 days.

Then I think I will try to sell some old DVDs and maybe some ornaments that are currently hidden away in boxes.

I want to pay off an extra £40 during June and so far that seems a pretty tough challenge.

Not much writing this evening I am afraid, I woke at midnight and spent most of the night being violently sick only relieved by the stomach cramps. Pretty miserable!

Just want to go to bed if honest.
More tomorrow.

Frugally yours
Abigail
x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Good luck with selling the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowt worse then being sick or feeling sick. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail