Friday 26 April 2013

An Extra One.

It's night time, just past midnight and I am sitting on the sofa watching old episodes of The West Wing on Lovefilm Instant.

Earlier I put some Aldi ribs into the slow cooker for three hours and served it with salad. My handsome, kind and lovely boyfriend is currently lying next to me fast asleep after a week when he gave everything to his job.

Belle and Twinkle are on a knee a piece also fast sleep. One of them keeps making the most awful smells...

It is nearly a week until Pay Day and I have just enough money to pay for petrol so I am skint.

Yet surrounded by these three, all hopefully dreaming good and kind dreams I cannot help but think I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Goodnight. X
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. sweet picture indeed ... and how rich one can be by having what money cannot buy.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail