"Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday, Dear MEeeeeeeeee!
Happy birthday to ME!"
I turned 37 today. Oh Crap....
I always thought by the time I was 37, I would be:-
- Totally grown up (um, nope. I still laugh at "wind" jokes)
- Married with a family (errrr, nada!)
- Living the life of luxury (ha ha I wish.)
- Financially secure. (not even close)
- Thin (nope today I am morbidly obese)
I have not yet opened family and friends presents as it would have been rushed this morning. So I get to open them all this evening! Yeah!
But here is my loot from my office friends!
And we had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Yum.
On the negative side, I am 3 years away from 40. OhshitohshitohshitOhshitohshitohshitOhshitohshitohshitOhshitohshitohshitOhshitohshitohshitOhshitohshitohshit.
Apart from my family and The Chap. Can anyone think of a reason to cheer me up about being 37? Otherwise I may have to look into taking out a loan and buying a motorbike....