Tuesday 24 July 2012

I wish...

I used to spend a lot of my time wishing for fame riches and the perfect figure.

I know now that I am "grown up" as my wishes are far more prosaic.
  • I wish I had a new shower as mine broke last week.
  • I wish I had the money to buy a new garage door as mine is dangerous.
  • I wish my car was not coming up for its first MOT in September.
  • I wish the tickets for the show The Chap wants to attend in October were not so expensive.
Notice how all my wishes are to do with money? That really grates. Especially when funds are just dwindling all the time. Some days, I can be very down about it.

Yet, I am lucky.
  • I have a bath that works.
  • I have a home with a garage
  • My car is only 3 yrs old.
  • The Chap wants to go away for a weekend
So I go back to scrimping and saving and rarely spending. My goodness though sometimes it sucks! The bathroom shower going last week just seems the last straw.

Frugally yours
Abigail
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail