Thursday 1 November 2012

November Pay Day

Afternoon Peeps!

Sorry for the radio silence, I have had so much going on and have been out after work with one thing and another.

Well it is Pay Day today. We all know I love a Pay Day, and today is extra special. I got commission, plus I got some expenses. That coupled with a little Ebay selling of an old Stained Glass window The Chap and I liberated from the workshop we tore down at his a few months ago meant I was able to clear my credit cards.

I did have to dive into my savings too, but I felt it was necessary, as they have really been hanging over me the last few months. Quite frankly I have been stressing about them so much, it is just such a relief to get it cleared.

Ok, I still have a £400 overdraft to tackle and it does mean Christmas is getting pared down for family and friends but I felt it was worth it and everyone understands. So thanks "Keeping It Simply Thrifty" Family!! Love you!!

Starting Debt: £1990.80
Credit Card 1: £0.00
Credit Card 2: £0.00
Loan: £0.00
New Debt Balance: £400.00
% Paid Off: 79.9%

Credit card debt?? What credit card debt?

Whoo Hoo!

The Chap and I are going out tonight to dinner to celebrate as Frankie and Bennys have a £10 off voucher for the whole of November. If I have a pizza and just a glass of tap water, then I can eat free! Yum!  

Frugally yours
Abigail
xx

P.S. On the negative side, the shower broke again this morning..... sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Well done on getting rid of your credit cards. Hopefully, you won't take long to be rid of the overdraft. I assume the interest on that is a lot lower than the cards?

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail