Saturday 24 August 2013

New Shades

I have been after some new curtains for the spare box room for ages.

But finding something nice and reasonable had proved tricky.

Imagine my delight at finding these..
Brand new!

And only, wait for it..

£4.

Yes that's right four pound coins.

I picked them up a couple of weeks ago from a car boot and finally got round to putting them up this week when I had a good go at getting the room cleared of junk.

I expected them to be too long / big etc. So was thrilled I did not have to fish out the old sewing machine.

Now if I could get some carpet for a fiver, life would be prefect. Lol

Frugally Yours
Abigail
X

2 comments:

  1. A very good find! They look the perfect fit and go well with your desk & chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be nice to have car boots that sell such good quality things. Look nice.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all comments. So please tell me what you think. Abigail